Friday, June 12, 2009

What is that bright object in the sky?

It's been rainy and gloomy and overcast for a few days. This morning the phone rang and it was Dad! He said that since it was finally sunny again, he was going to take a half day off from work and come take us on an adventure!

Today's destination was Afton State Park which is along the St. Croix river.

I hear the river! Let's go find it.

At the scenic overlook

Momma? Can we go skinny-dipping?

Eva: I had to keep my collar on but no leash for me!

Brice is our own Loch-Ness monster (he is attached to a training lead)


There isn't a strong current here but Dad was ready to jump in and save us if necessary

Brice kept putting his head under water to try and find the rocks that Momma was throwing in the water. He always gets a funky hair style when he does this.

Taking a rest break with Dad


Heading back to our vehicle.


Thanks for coming along on our adventure.

Woof ya later,
Princess Eva & Brice

p.s. We have some videos but we'll post those in a few days. Momma wants to do some editing first.


16 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice - as always!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Yes, prakhticing my zoom zoom zoomies! That is a regular ritual fur me - it often inkhludes a loop into the living room and a bounce of the sofa!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Love the pictures, they take us right here with you. You two get some realy good adventures.Thanks for sharing.

Hugs GJ x

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

you guys do the coolest things and go to the funnest places. your pictures are always fantastic and bright. your dad is our kind of person if he takes time off work to spend time with you. we definately roll that way!

Pippa said...

I wonder if I need to move to America. There is a shortage of lakes and forests and dog parks in Gib.

Pippa x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Another beautiful spot for a hike. Love the wet do, Brice.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

we love to swim - mommy leaves us on ropes just in case - but we never need them

woodrow sweetie

Stella said...

Wonderful! I know now I live in the WRONG part of Minniesnowda, I need to move south!

Kisses,
Stella

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I feel like I have a lot in common with Brice. Sure, I'm a girl, but I also have to wear a training lead when I go swimming and I stick my face in the water to find rocks. Do you think Brice and I could be long-lost siblings?

Kat

Jack & Moo said...

What a great adventure, (except for the swimming part - we don't like water). Nice of your dad to take time off work just fur woo!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack

The Army of Four said...

Brice, you look very handsome with your fur wet! It gives you that "devil may care" look! I also like your Loch Ness Brice picture! :)
Eva, you look stunning as always! I don't think I'd go skinny-dipping, either! Not without my collar on!
Love,
Ammy

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Very funny wet face! We love it!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

D.K. Wall said...

What a fun day. You Cheoah loved the splashing in the river pics.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Eva and Brice!
Glad you had a sunny day for a nice adventure!
That water looks so refreshing!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Westlife said...

You really do get to go on the best adventures.

Huffle Mawson

Golden Samantha said...

Oh I LOVE that park! How much fun was that! I wish we lived closer to you - we could have all kinds of fun! You look so happy! I wanna hear about your backpack!
Hugs and Love xo
Sammie

One Little Birdie said...

great pictures! Guinness likes to swim, but I sure don't! no water for me! yikes!

Woo,
Shiloh