Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's been a long week but good news!

It was such a tough week. Quite a few pups from the blog world and the Belgian world passed to the Rainbow Bridge. We were very impacted by the passing of Princess Dakota from OP Pack. This afternoon when she was napping, Momma had an image of Dakota and our Tasha wooing together. Tasha was only part husky but could woo on occasion. Ok, it was more of a wolf howl but Dad always said it was from the husky part of her.

Along with many others in the blog world, we focused a lot of our pawsitive thoughts on helping Laska find his way home. BTW- have you seen Khyra's announcement? LASKA IS HOME!!!!! We don't have the details yet but I know that Khyra and her mom are bouncing with joy.


I don't think that there were enough pictures on my Brice-a-versary post, so here are a few more.

Dad was ambitious and brushed us Saturday morning before Momma even got up.
Here it looks like I'm floating on a cloud of Bricey undercoat

Almost everyday, I go downstairs and watch the news with Dad.
Yes, I have my own barstool.


Don't worry Dad, I won't fall off


This is the boy's clubhouse.
All girls need to get out.
Yes, Momma, that goes for you too.


What??? You came to tell me that it's dinner time!!
Outta my way!!!

Woof ya later!
Brice

18 comments:

Lacy said...

w00fs, it pawsome news that Laska wuz finded...heehee u think lik me, only mmamas can cook..

b safe,
~rocky~

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wow!

That's some fluff!

Yes, Laska khame home!

Tank woo fur your help and support!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Eva and Momma know: Girls Rule, Boys Drool!

Pippa said...

Just busy catching up after our hols. Belated happy Brice-aversary. So sad to hear about Dakota, but good news about Laska.

Hey!! I need a bar stool. I don't have one. Us boys need to stick together.

D.K. Wall said...

Brice and hu-dad have a man cave. Very cool!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Our Mom told Khyra's Mom that all she could focus on at Mass yesterday was this phrase in one of the readings: Your mourning will turn to dancing." We can see all the dancing all over the world today as news of Laska's return spreads. What a great way to wake up today!!!

Amazing how light that undercoat is! Looks like TD was visiting there.

This has to be a better week - enjoy yours!!

Woos, the OP Pack

the magic sleigh said...

WoOO! That is some fluff there Brice, it looks almost as much as Mom gets out of me, but a lot lighter in texture. Nice stool action, you have trained them well.
-Kira The BeaWootiful

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

looks like you have your priorities straight there Bricey!

The Army of Four said...

AIEEEE! You got brushed?!! Are you OK?!?!?!? I got brushed a bit yesterday, too. It was horrible. Well, not really... but the session lasted for about 5 whole minutes and Mom got a whole bag's worth of fluff out of me. Horrible!
Can *I* hang out in the clubhouse? Please? I don't see any brushes in there, so I think I'd like it.
Love,
Ammy

Kimberly said...

you have such a beautiful dog. I used to have a pitbull named Petey that loved sitting on bar stools. Sorta like he felt like part of the people sitting with us. Love the photo's

Kimberly & Bell

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That is an awful lot of fluff, you could make a cushion.. It is the best news that Lasko is back.. Sad news that Dakota left..


Not an easy week last week..

I love your mans only den..

Hugs GJ xx

Peanut said...

I'd leave the clubhouse for food also

Teddy Westlife said...

That fluff is almost siberian-like!

Huffle Mawson

Lorenza said...

Hi, Brice!
Sure is great to know that Laska was found!
I know you and your Dad spend a nice time togheter!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Moco said...

You could make a blanket with all that fur.

Mason Dixie said...

you should put a sign on the door that says "no girls allowed" he he

Jack & Moo said...

Woo look so furry comfortable floating on yor cloud of undercoat. Nice clubhouse!

A-ros to yous,
Jack a-roo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh cool! You have a neat boys space. I think I need one of those, however, I have to come up with a loop-hole so Wilbur can't come in, even though he is a boy.

Steve

River said...

I'd like to have that cloud stuffed in a pillow. It looks so soft! I bet you feel cooler now! We are happy about Laska and very sad about Dakota.

love & wags,
River