Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Results Are In!!

Bright and early yesterday morning, Momma took me to the vet for my distemper shot and general exam. All of the regular vets at this clinic are women except for one. And everyone knows that I LOVE the girls, both canine and human. Dr. Valenti was the lucky one that got the opportunity to run her fingers through my fur on this visit.

She gave me lots of treats and snuggles before she pronounced me "Perfect". My weight is right were it should be and my coat and condition are great. She also said that I was very expressive and friendly. I do have a little ear infection but we should have that cleared up soon.

Momma brought my clicker and treat pouch so that we could practice sits and downs while we waited. I kept one ear on her and the other on the back room.


Thanks to everyone who participated in our little contest. Here are the guesses in the "Guess Brice's Weight" contest

Storm and Jackal 48.9
Huffle 49.7
Darling Pippa 51.2
TD, Phantom and Princess Dakota from OP Pack 54.8
Rocky 56.2
Lorenza 56.4
Stormy, Dave, Zimmie and the lovely Ammy from AO4 57.3
Stella 58.0
Ginger Jasper 58.2
Thundering Herd 59.1
Addie, Lucie and Hailey 60.0
Star and Jack 61.00
Golden Samantha (Sammie) 61.5
Saige and Guinness from 'splorin' Wolfies 65.3
Woodrow, Sweetie and MJ from NY Bully Brats who I think didn't want to hurt my feelings by guessing wrong so they didn't guess
Khyra who didn't guess because Momma may have mentioned my unofficial weight in a recent e-mail

And my official weight is........................... 54.3!


I had gained a few pounds during the winter but now I've lost 3.5 lbs since February. Momma is actually thinking about adding a few extra pieces of kibble to my dinner since she'd like to keep me at 55 -56 lbs.

The grand prize winner is Thunder, Phantom and Princess Dakota of The OP Pack!!!!! Please drop us an email with your address and dietary restrictions at ep_tasha_eva at yahoo dot com.

We also did a drawing for a consolation prize.



Please e-mail us your address and dietary restrictions also.

Thanks for playing!

Princess Eva and Brice

15 comments:

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

very cute - happy the vet visit went well - i love my vet too - Bonnie is my buddy

we dont guess with those thing cause being bull terrier we are like rocks with legs so other dogs just seem so light to us. I am only 16 inches high at the shoulders and am 70lbs - and Sweetie is only 14 inches high and is 52lbs.

Woodrow sweetie MJ

Allison Walton said...

Heehee! Furry cute videeo!

Congwatuwashuns to da winnurz!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Bricey is going to like Kansas a lot!

I mean, he is THE REAL PRIZE, eh?

Expressive! THAT word has a BT style smile on my mom right now!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I love the khameo appearance by Princess Eva from her khave!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Thank you, Eva and Brice. We have a bed all ready for Bricey Boy and lots of stuffies he can work on with TD. TD is quite excited to finally have someone who can do zoomies with him. What time shall we expect you?

Woos, the very excited OP Pack

Jack & Moo said...

Congratulations, OP Pack! And Stella, too. and...congratulations to Bricey Boy on his weight loss (our mom is envious<)

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Golden Samantha said...

Congrats to OP Pack for correctly guessing poundages!!! What a great video of consolation! I loved that! Awesome job!
Hugs and Love xo
Sammie

D.K. Wall said...

Woo congratulations Op Pack and Stella. Great work!

And congrats Brice on a good vet visit, losing weight, and not eating paper.

Our guess was when you come out of one of your swimming holes. We forgot you would be dry at weigh-in time.

The Army of Four said...

So..... um....... I weigh more than my boyfriend? I'm kind of embarrassed.....
Pinning my ears back.....
Love,
Ammy

Lorenza said...

Congratulations to OP Pack and Stella!
I loved the video!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Cool! Congrats to the OP Pack and Stella. I'm glad your vet visit went well!

Steve

Stacey said...

We love the video.

Stacey and Isis

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Congrats to the Op pack and Stella. , well done to both...

Glad the vet trip went well..


Hugs GJ xx

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! we really enjoyed that video! Brice you are such a good boy and sit so handsome! you did a great job at picking a winner, i think Stella needed a little pik me up after she got in so much trouble for running away. We can not believe we did not guess your weight. we thought for sure you were on the heavier end and picked the highest weight possible. perhaps our perspective is a bit off, huh? hehehe--love saige and guinness

Anonymous said...

WooO! You two wanted to know what tomatillos taste like.. here is what mom says... They are like little tomatoes but sweeter. They are used in Salsa Verde, if your humans have ever had that.

Hugs,
Sitka

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hey we have only just read this. And we were nearly there!! That was good fun, nice to come somewhere near and well done to OP Pack.

Pippa and Kate