Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wrestlin'

Hey pups and GG, Eva here. The humans have been a combination of really busy and really lazy so we haven't been able to post and comment much lately. Tasha and I will have to use more of the power of the claw so they do a better job. We would do all the posting ourselves, but its all the no thumbs thing and computers that don't have dog-friendly keyboards!
Dad has been doing a good job of entertaining us. Here I am waiting for him to throw my bald ball for me again. Yes, I still have the bald ball that I mentioned in this entry,

Tasha and I were just kind of hanging out today. Here's Tasha relaxing in the nice cool grass. Then I decided that it was time to wrestle! Some times Tasha doesn't put up with too much from me when I start attacking her, but today she showed me a thing or two!

I may be laying down, but you know who's the boss don't you, Eva!

Look at that ferocious look on Tasha's face! We had a really good time playing today!
Belly Rubs, Eva.

3 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you 2 have so much fun wrestling on the grass. hee hee

~ Girl girl

Khady Lynn said...

That looks like a lot of fun!! Samuel and Abby use to play like that, and still do once in a while. Until I jump in and start giving orders!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, it looks like you were having a great time! That reminds me, I better go give Kat some wrestling!

Steve