Thursday, August 9, 2007

Moo-Tubes

Sherman had a good comment about the Moo-Tubes that I didn't know.
"they are a good source of glucosamine chondroitin...which is important for a mature fellow like myself"

Since I am going to be 10 human years later this month and have a little arthritis issue, Momma is going to stop and buy me some tomorrow (to supplement my Syn-Flex). And some curly bully sticks (aka curly q). For those who don't know what they're made of, you do not want to know. It's gross!!!

Which reminds me, Grandma called last night and said she has arthritis in her knee. I wonder if she wants some Moo-Tubes.

Gotta go call Grandma back,
Tasha

p.s. Can you see the flashing logo for GoodSearch on our sidebar? Some have reported that they can't see it.

4 comments:

Randi said...

Hi Tasha,
I've been on Gluco/Condr for a long time now too & I really think it help..make sure you share with your Gramma & tell your mom I can see the Good Search thingy.
Love & Licks,
Randi

Peanut said...

Oh yeah you might want to buy extra moo tubes for your grandma. I can see the search thing.

coco said...

good job on the moo tubes investigatory journalism. now we all know what to do if arthritis strikes!

my mom takes osteo biflex (glucos-chondroitin blend) every day or she has bad hurties in her wrist and hips and other places, too.

hope your moo tubes work wonders for you, sweetie! coco

Katherine and Pippa said...

I don't want to know that you two eat disgusting things. Don't shatter my illusions.

I can see your search thingy. Using Safari and Apple. Not tried it on Opera but it will probably work.

Pippa xx