Sunday, August 12, 2007

...and out came the storm shirt

We had a storms tonight. Tasha doesn't care but with my senstive nature, I was really scared. Momma changed our storm routine a little. First we got out my storm shirt but I surprised Momma. After I sat, I lifted my left paw 'cuz she always feeds my leg through that sleeve first. She was so surprised that I remembered. I got extra kisses from her.

After the shirt was on and I had my Rescue Remedy, Momma surprised me by building me a cave in the living room. (just a sheet over the arm of the chair and the end table). Between the 3 items, it wasn't too bad.

And Dad called, he went fishing on some lake and caught a salmon that's bigger that our house!

Belly Rubs,
Eva

p.s. No pictures because Dad has the little box.

Note from Tasha: Big whoop. I've known right from left for years.
Eva: but Momma didn't even have to tell me "left"
Tasha: so you made one good guess in 3 years
Eva: stop being mean to me
Tasha: Not my fault that your stupid
Momma: Enough! One more comment and you both get kennel time!

13 comments:

Randi said...

Hi Tasha & Eva -
Eva - I'm sorry you were scared of the storms...I don't like them much either...What is your storm shirt? You'll have to tell us all about it....did you have any damage in your yard? I hope not!
Love & Licks,
Randi
PS...Lots of fun I had on this RANDAY!

Ferndoggle said...

Eva, your Mom is the best! I'm a little a'scared of storms too & Mom always makes me feel safe. She won't let me in her lap anymore, but she makes my crate very cozy and I like it there.

Lola

The Husky in the Window said...

Hope all those storms are gone now. You had a rruff night.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I kinda wish we would have some storms here. Maybe it would cool off then!!

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

We had a bad storm here too! I didn't care much, but Samuel is a big chicken butt! He tried to climb in mom's lap so she sat with him on the couch instead. He is such a baby. She also gave him some Rescue Remedy. Not sure which helped more, having mom sit and pet and coddle him, or the Rescue Remedy. I'm thinking it was mom since he's such a momma's boy!

Holly

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear, I hope the storm is over for you doggies


~ Girl girl

MaPaw said...

Sorry about the storm. I hear that stormm season is almost over and we may be seeing cooler weather in a month or two. I cannot wait.
-Magnum

Tadpole said...

Whew! I'm glad you made it, Eva! Storms can be REEEEEALLY scary! That cave sounds like a GREAT idea!

Rose said...

Eva,

We are sorry to hear that the storm made you scared. But we are glad you got through the experience with the aid of your special storm shirt and special cave. The things our humans do for us, they do LOVE us!
You and Tasha take care, and hope no more storms come soon!

Rusty & Smoky
http://puppyfun.blogspot.com

Lizzy said...

Storms sure can be scary... but they're pretty cool too.

Sparky

The Daily Echo said...

The only good thing about storms is that sometimes it brings cooler weather. It's hard to be brave sometimes.
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Did you read about the fish my mom caught the other day??? I hide in mom and dad's closet during storms with small s's. It sorta helps me.

-Kelsey Ann

Katherine and Pippa said...

I had to dash last weekend and didn't get chance to say what tough darlings you are. and I bet Eva looked beautiful in her storm shirt.

I think you should come camping with me by the way. Master and mistress have tents - although we could sleep in my Landy together. But we could laugh at M&M putting up the tents.

Pippaxx