Friday, June 29, 2007

Seven Random Things

Hello pups, Tasha here. We were tagged by Pippa from Spain to tell seven random things about us.
1. We both like pickles.
2. I have had two
lipoma fatty tumor removed from behind my left front leg. If your humans feel a new lump on you, make sure that it gets checked out. Tell your humans to give you a good massage every once in a while to check for lumps that might be a problem. Another good reason to give us some lovin'!! Luckily for me, it was just a fat tumor and not cancerous.
3. Eva still has her toy that came to our house with her when mom & dad adopted her. Its kinda grimy and Little Puppy has a slight injury to his right front leg, but she still plays with it . Here's a picture. 4. Eva burps A LOT! She is NOT very lady-like.
5. I know when its 8:00 p.m. and that means its time to go outside! Daylight savings time goofs me up for a little bit, but I get back on schedule pretty quick.
6. Eva's favorite place to be seems to be between dad's legs, especially when he least expects it.
7. I make sure the kitchen floor is clean at all times! Humans can be sooooo messy!

We noticed that there are a lot of new pups in the DWB world. So we will tag MayaMarie, Suzy & Kate, Satchel, Sasha, Butters, Pugsley, Buster, and Cricket, and Chuckles. Its always good to make new friends! Belly Rubs, Tasha.

8 comments:

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Hi Tasha abd Eva,
Thank you for stopping by. We be very glad to meet you. We enjoyed reading about the both of you. We will do the seven random thing over the weekend.

Have a great weekend!!

Snorts your pals, Pugsley, Buster and Cricket

Peanut said...

Humans are way messy. The little ones the most.

Khady Lynn said...

Monty burps a lot too. My gas issues usually come out of a different end!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh, that poor stuffie!! Hey, I can tell time too. I know when Friday is here, and I know when 6 p.m. is approaching because DAD will be home and we go to SONIC!
Hugs,
Sitka

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh you girls are too much with the time and the kitchen clean up. You would love it in my mom's kitchen. Cleaning up her floor is so tasty and she always makes sure she drops a fee extra sprinkles of cheese for us.
MayaMarie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Eva's Little Puppy toy looks like it received lots of love. I think it still looks cute

~ girl girl

Tadpole said...

Oh, I burp all the time too! But mine are MANLY burps, of course. Right in my girl's face.

Katherine and Pippa said...

Thanks for that - good to read it.

Will go an' visit the new pups on the block next.

Pippa