Monday, March 23, 2009

Can I get squirrel in a can?

Due to someone not charging the camera battery, we do not have pictures from our field trip to Chuck and Don's, our favorite dog supply store.

But we can share with you what we got. Since I had helped myself to a gift that we were going to send to a friend, I had to replace it out of my allowance. Don't get me wrong, I love my Momma but she has some silly ideas about accountability, responsibility and some other "bility" words. We can't tell you what it is since we don't want to spoil the surprise but it is something from this company .

But while we were there, we picked up a few other things. Since the Princess is a picky eater, we get a little canned food with our kibble. Our selection this time included canned food from Wysong, Merrick Before Grain and Wellness Core . And we got a small bag of Orijen kibble since we may be adding that to our rotation list too.

But here is the shocker. We often get buffalo, fish, lamb and various birds but have never tried this. I'm not sure about this one. Would you try it?

I'm willing to try it!
Brice

P.S. I've heard a rumor that someone has video of me doing something that may cause my sweet Ammy to recoil in horror and could result in losing my HULA membership. I'm digging to find this video to destroy it but I think my sister may have a copy and plans to post it later this week.

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my!

This furiend of yours is probably drooling as they peruse that website!

I think I saw free range khat listed!

Skhwirrel in a khan sounds grrrrreat too!

As I keep telling the other boyz in the blogworld, just give up on trying to outsmart your sister!

Girrrrlz soooo rule!
Boyz and khats drool!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I khan't wait to see this 'evidence'

the Corgi Girls said...

Yummy! We want some too!

Raising Addie said...

Ummm... beaver... ummm... we think we will pass.

But we hope that you enjoy it!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

P.S. Please stop by our blog. You have won a prize from our 200th post!

Stella said...

Like Lucie and Addie, I think I would pass on the Beever too. Sounds icky to me. I mean, have you ever SEEN one-a those guys??

Bring on the fish, bring on the beefs, bring on the chickens!

Kisses,
Stella

Lorenza said...

We don't have that here but sure I hope you enjoyed it!
A video?? Hmmm....
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Beaver sounds quite tasty. Let us know how it goes.

Steve

Moco said...

We are not sure about beaver. We do like canned food once in awhile. Usually we get Merrick. Our kibble is Solid Gold. Even the cats get Solid Gold.

D.K. Wall said...

We thought gourmet beaver was one that had baked in the road for a few days - ewwww. Seriously, we would be so into trying it.

As for the "-bility" thing, we would owe our humans money if we had to cough up our allowance for everything we destroyed (including two couches, a loveseat and a chair for fans of the Frankencouch story), so we feel for your Brice.

As for the video, we can't wait. Qannik can attest to the fact that sisters will always dominate!

GSD Adventures said...

Such a tease! Can't wait to see the video!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Teddy Westlife said...

I don't know about Beaver. It sounds nasty to me.

Huffle Mawson

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Princess Eva
We would love to along to your trip to that fantastic store. Mom said something about Bully Sticks!!! And we just love your new HEADER!!! It's just beautiful. Mom is trying to figure out our trip to the cities in a couple weeks but we are hoping to meet you in person! We are very very excited!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

The Army of Four said...

Dear Brice,
I don't think the video is going to change my mind at ALL! I love you for who you are!
Love and head smacks,
Ammy