Momma came and sprung me early from the clinic so that I could surprise Dad when he came home from the dog park with Eva. He was so happy to see me but then Momma told him that the Dr. is talking about cancer again. They want this roller coaster ride to stop.
I've thought I'd share how well my people's training is progressing
- They watch my every move in case I need something
- They hand-feed me and keeping asking me to have one more bite
- I get more canned food in my kibble which makes item #2 more fun
- I get more cheese and peanut butter and scrambled eggs and treats when I refuse my kibble
- I get more rides in the DUV (Today I rode home in Momma's car with the top down. I love the breeze in my fur)
- Eva has to leave me alone or she gets yelled at
- They carry me up and down the stairs if I look at them with puppy dog eyes
- I can nap in Eva's bed and they don't tell me to go to my own bed
- Eva has to have a bath tomorrow and I don't have to because I'm delicate
- I get ANYTHING I want
I did agree to let Eva post about her trip to the dog park without me. But I didn't agree to when. Maybe tomorrow. She needs to learn that the world revolves around me.