Thursday, April 10, 2008

We're on a Sleep-over!

Hello, furry buddies, Eva here today. Momma and dad asked us if we wanted to go on a sleep-over at Dog Pad. Momma and dad are going on vacation soon, so to get us used to staying in a new place they thought it would be a good idea to have us spend at least one night at Dog Pad before they go.
In this picture Tasha is saying, "Yes, yes, let's go to Dog Pad!" I'm saying, "I don't know about this." I do admit that I am a bit of a scardy-pup. Momma and dad thinks it will be good for my confidence to spend some time in a different place without them and with lots of other pups and different humans. I'll do my best to be a normal puppy, but I'm not making any promises!!
I think that Tasha and I will have a good time and that the humans are going to miss us terribly. Serves them right for going on vacation without us!! We'll report on our sleep-over after we get home tomorrow night.
Belly Rubs, Eva.

4 comments:

Pippa said...

Good luck Eva, you will be ok. You have Tasha to look after you and I will be sending lots of pawsome thoughts your way.

Pippa

DogMom said...

Oooh, Eva! I'll be at Dog Pad on Friday, so you can tell me all about how your first sleep-over went! (Opie won't be with me because he's in big trouble... for details, visit our blog.) Anypaws, I hope you have as much fun at Dog Pad as Opie and me do!

Wuf Ya! - Gomer

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We like going to sleepovers and really hope you like it too! Keep us posted!

Steve and Kat

Peanut said...

Oh we hope your sleepover was good.