Friday, February 15, 2008

Few Words Friday

Hello furkids, Eva here. Here is another cute picture that we found.
You need a bath, little one!
Pippa, do you think you could give a little kitty a bath like that? How about you other pups? I don't think that Wilbur or Tia would like that very much!
We would like to congratulate Uno the Beagle for winning Best in Show at the Westminster Kennel Club dog show the other night. A beagle had never won at Westminster. He sure looked and sounded like a very happy dog after he won. Click on the link to read about his big win.
Have a great weekend everypup, kitty, GG and Human! Belly Rubs, Eva.

6 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

Do you want the honest answer?

Love Pippa

The Daily Echo said...

I don't think Mom would let me slurp a kitty like that! Harrroorrroo! She says I'm not very trustworthy whatever that's sposed to mean. She loves Uno....he's pretty cool.
ECHO

The Husky in the Window said...

Happy valentine you'all.

That sure does look tastey. Hmmm... Missy is drooling just seeing this.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Wimsey said...

I keep telling Maria if she won't get me a brother or sister canine, then she must get me a cat. I like them to play with. Does that make me a bad dog?

You're absolutely right, Uno was great and totally deserved the win.

Much drool to you ladies,

Wimsey

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I would not like that AT ALL!

Wilbur

Kapp pack said...

Very cute pic! But I think I would eat that kitty cat!

Kisses, Sky boy