Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes

Hi furkids, Tasha here.

When dad got home from work yesterday it was 42 degrees (5 degreesC). As I paw this post it is -9 degrees (-23 C) with a wind chill of -33 degrees (-36 C). Here is a video of Eva playing ball and the melting that was going on yesterday.

I so love the snow when it is soft like it was yesterday. I can dig into it and stick my face deep into the wonderful white stuff. But today all my wonderful snow banks are as hard as a rock! Not good. Tonight will get down to -15 degrees (-26C). BRRRRR-PUPPY!! Makes me hold up my paws if I'm outside too long. Hope all my pup buds are staying warm and dry!

On a very sad note, or good friend Clive has crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge. Please keep Clive and his mom in your prayers. He was a very sweet boy and his mom is missing him very much. But he is now with his brother Buster running and playing pain-free. We will miss you , Clive.

Belly Rubs Forever,

Tasha & Eva.

5 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Hey, I drop the ball at Mom's feet, just like Eva!

-9 degrees! I hope you're inside where it's warm.

Lola

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Yesterday, it was 50 in PGH; today in was mid 20's wif wind chill factor in the teens. We had very bad wind today & it just went right thru our Sibe coats to our skin - BRRRR-puppy!!! Crazy end of Jan weather!
-Cosmos & Juneau-

Khady Lynn said...

I love how you drop the ball and then just stare at it!!

We had a nice thaw here this weekend too. Up to 57. Now we're back in the single digits. Midwest weather sucks! It needs to just stay cold so we don't have to worry about all this stupid ice where our snow was!

Holly

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Brrr. it sure is cold where you girls are. Keep warm.

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Oh Eva... you are so darn cute!!! We love your ball chasing videos in the snow. I wonder what Tasha was looking at???
Hugs,
Sitka