Our friends in the Painter Pack and the OP Pack gave us this beautiful award!
*As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
*To seek the reason why we all love blogging.
*Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
*Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
*Answer the Award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
*Tag and distribute the Award to as many people as you like.
*Don’t forget to notify the Award receivers and put their links in your post.
There are many reasons why we love blogging including:
- meeting pretty pups and wonderful people from all over the world. Sometimes that can expand beyond the blog world into e-mails, phone calls and occasionally meeting in person
- the support that everyone provides when someone's furkid is having health challenges or has passed to the Rainbow Bridge (we'll never forget all of the support when Tasha passed last spring)
- coming together as a community to help others in need
- finding others that are just as crazy as we are. I mentioned Eva-lution to someone at the dog park the other day. After giving me the "you're crazy" look, they asked what the dogs would blog about. I explained that it's not important what they blog about, it is about reaching out in a creative way to others that also love their pups, cats, hamsters etc.
- PLUS - our pups don't lead a very exciting life but here we can share the 500 pics of the dogs running around at the park or the excitement of a new toy or bag of treats. :-)