Friday, March 7, 2008

Few Words Friday

This FURniture stuff is great!
Hi furkids, Tasha here. It happened again yesterday! Momma let us both lay on the couch with her for a little while. Dad wasn't totally on-board, but he wasn't here so no big deal. He'll come around, I'm sure. The couch stuff was the fun part of the day. The not-so-fun part was that we got brushed. A LOT! Momma wanted us to look nice for our day-long field trip today. As you may know we are going to spend our first day at Dog Pad. Click on the previous link if you want to see where we're going. Eva has never spent the day away from home or if she has, she hasn't been without Momma or Dad. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not so sure Eva is. She can be a really scardy-pup. We'll report on our big adventure tomorrow. Have a great day and a fabulous weekend, everypup, kitty, GG and Human! Belly Rubs, Tasha.

7 comments:

roughseasinthemed said...

Tasha you look so beautiful on your sofa. And I am so proud of my furry girlfriends that you are getting some quality sofa time. Clever girls.

I will be thinking about you both spending your day at Dog pad although naturally it would be nicer if you were coming here.

Lots of snoses
Pippa xx

Pooh. What has happened to my login? Huh. I see Misery has been busy again.

Ferndoggle said...

Tasha, you look like a big lazy slug in that picture!! Wow, you sure are my kinda woman.

Sherman

The Army of Four said...

That looks so totally comfy! I'm not sure I'd be willing to get brushed in order to be allowed up, though. Shudder. Brushes are evil.
Love,
Amber

Murphey said...

We're lucky, we get to be on the furniture whenever we want. It's comfy isnt it!

Have fun at the Dog Pad.

Murph

Kapp pack said...

We hope your playdate went as well as ours did!

Kisses, Sky boy

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Hope you guys had a lot of fun at the Dog Pad! That looks way fun.
Enjoy that couch and all that luxurious brushing!
Ozzie & Rocky

Peanut said...

Well what happened huh? We need details