Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Theme Songs

Hey Everypup and GG, Tasha here. We were tagged by the AO4 to say what our theme songs are. We had to put dad on this one, cuz he's the music personality in the house. He makes us listen to all kinds of different music. He listens to everything from AC-DC to Zappa, from Mozart to Metallica, and Pachebel to Pantera. He had a really hard time choosing which songs would fit us best. Here is what he thought was best for us.

Since I am such a good girl, he picked the song "Lady" by Styx for me. That link is for a video of that song. Ok, I had to change a few of the words to fit how I feel my humans feel about me!

"Tasha, when you're with me I'm smiling
Give me all of your licks
Your paws build me up when I'm sinking
Claw me and my troubles all fade
Tasha, from the moment I saw you
Laying all alone
You gave all the fur that I needed
So cute, like a pup who has grown.


Dad is a really old guy, so many of you might not remember that tune, but it is a very good song and I think it fits me pretty good, even though I had to change just a few of the lyrics.

For Eva we had to go even further back in time. In 1962 a human called Little Eva released a song called "The Locomotion" . Click on the link of Little Eva in the last sentence to see her perform the song. Here's a video of Grand Funk Railroad's version of that song that dad really likes. We thought that fit Eva pretty good. Not just because mom and dad sometimes call Eva "Little Eva", but because she is a little "Loco" and she is always in "Motion"!! Sometimes I'm just so witty I can't hardly stand it! I don't hold a candle to Amber of the Army of 4 in the joke department, but I think that's pretty good!

We would like to tag Sitka & Tia, MayaMarie, and Ivy to tell us their theme songs. This was a really fun but hard tag game! Thanks to Bama for starting this and thanks to the AO4 for tagging us! Love ya all!! Belly Rubs, Tasha.

5 comments:

Bama said...

Whooohoo, girls, those are grrreat songs! Mom says your dad must be in the same age range as our humans, cause she remembers both songs, and both versions of Eva's. (she's trying to get me off the 'puter, said it's not polite to give away her age; I don't care, she's OLD!)
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

Katherine and Pippa said...

Mistress is old too - but she only remembers the Little Eva one. She says I have to add that she only remembers it when it got played years afterwards as she didn't listen to pop music in her pram.

Pippa xx

Lizzy said...

Fantastic songs! I think they totally suit you girls. Though I've never heard of them before. I guess your dad sure is pretty old, he he he. Don't tell him I said that.

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woo. Those are great theme songs for you girls. :)

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Wooo T & E - Thanks for the tag. We are thinking HARD on this. This is a HARD TAG!!!

We loved your song.
hugs,
Sitka