Sunday, October 21, 2007

Love to Paint!

Hey everypup, kitty, and GG, Eva here. I have discovered that I just LOVE TO PAINT! As you can see by these pictures, I really get into my work. I think this particular shade goes especially well with my coat, don't you think?

Just a little on the ruff is a nice touch.
But a lot on the Butt is fantastic!
Its a bird, its a plane, no, its PRIMER PUPPY!!
I think that is what my super her0 name is now. Mom says its a good thing the paint is a latex base, whatever that means. She says that means that it is fairly easy to clean up. Even if its in puppy fur. I had to have a semi-bath. I didn't have to get into the torture chamber like in this post, but I did have to get wiped down with a wet towel. I wouldn't let them brush me though!
All this helping is extremely tiring. I better go have a nap. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Belly Rubs, Eva.

7 comments:

Bama said...

Oh Eva, you're such a good helper, and the pics make it obvious you really throw yourself into your work! We think you should have made your mommy leave it though, humans pay lots of money to get hilites in their fur....
Manykisses,
Bama & the RHP

The Army of Four said...

Eva, you look stunning! Even more so than normal! Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Eva, that color is so you. Looks like you really helped a lot. My mommy gets paint in her hair every 4 to 5 weeks. Yur mommy should've left it in.
-Cosmos-

The Daily Echo said...

What wonderful technique! Surely you must have had some formal training. I've been hearing something about paint and wallpaper here. We can't wait to help Dad!
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That paint color makes you look so distinguished. You should keep it.

Kat

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee. it looks like you went to highlight your hair. Hope your mom got all the paint out already

~ Girl girl

Peanut said...

I think it looked lovely on you I don't know why they wouldn't let you keep looking that way.