Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hey "Snow Flake"

Princess Eva: I noticed that some of the other boys found out Momma's pet name for you is Bricey and some seem to think that it's funny.
Brice: Yes, they did. I really don't care since I'm secure in my masculinity. I'm called Brice the Handsome and Brice, the Duke of Destruction for valid reasons. But I'm concerned about their self-esteem. But lets take a look at the boys in question.

From the Thundering Herd, we have

Rusty: Sleeps under the covers and even his dad says that he's not very bright. There may or may not be a rumor that he is a poodle in a Sibe suit.

Kodiak: is scared of the girls, falls out of bed and "may have" chewed on rocks.

Qannick: formerly named "Snow Flake" and was attacked by a dog food bag. 'Nuff said.

The girls from the Thundering Herd : Natasha, Kiska, and Cheoah are smart and very bewootiful and patient to put up with those boys.

Over at the OP Pack. First, I must commend Princess Dakota on her ability to put up with the boys and not banishing them to the outskirts of her kingdom. But lets discuss Phantom and Thunder. You should see what.......hold on (Princess Eva leans over and whispers something in my ear. ) Do I have too?? (more whispering) I suppose I could.. (Ouch!! a nip to my ear). Any sharing of the lovely characteristics of Thunder and Phantom has been canceled. Apparently, Princess Eva thinks Phantom's fluffy tail is "pretty".

Let's just say that I know that I am handsome, athletic and smart. I love my Momma more than anything and if she wants to call me "Bricey", I'll just roll over and let her scratch my belly.

Woof ya later,
Brice
aka Brice the Handsome, The Duke of Destruction, Bricey, Bricey Boy, Boy Dog, the Boy and da boy. Plus the neighbors call me "Bruce" and "Rex"

P.S. Even though Summi weighs 3 times as much as I do, I have pawed his head before. His calling me "bricey-boy" doesn't even warrant a flicker of an ear.

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HaRoooooo!

The gauntlet has been thrown down!

Which breed will be the furst to chew it to shreds?

This khonfirms what I've suspekhted about Princess Eva's feelings fur her brother Bricey The Handsome Hunk Of BT Love!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I also deam Phantom's Tail Furry Special Too!

D.K. Wall said...

The girls of the Thundering are laughing like crazy. They think you have the boys nailed.

We had, frankly. forgotten about the dog food bag. We have a video we will get posted one day this week of the latest intruder that Qannik defends the house from - a ski jacket. Sigh.

P.S. - From The Boys - Er, Bricey, We were going to pick on you for letting your sister take the lead and then tell you to leave the Op Pack along, but our sisters wouldn't let us. Sigh.

River said...

My mom is laughing. Brice you are so funny!


love & wags,
River

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

I, Dakota, Princess of the OP Pack, decided to respond. I am not sure which children woo think I have allowed to remain in my kingdom, the human kind, or the two knucklehead boys (I didn't say that, Mom did). The baby bipeds are quite nice to me and leave me lots of tasty crumbs to munch on. The canines know better than to mess with me, I can still raise my woos loud and clear if they get out of line near me.

Thank woo, Princess Eva, for not allowing Bricey-Boy to reveal the boys' secret lives, and I will back woo up by not sharing the many embarrassing names Mom bestows upon all of us. But, trust me, fellow readers, these two BTs could probably tell woo lots of interesting tales about my two rascal brothers.

Lastly, many thanks to our lovely "sisters" at The Thundering Herd.

Woos, Dakota

Pee Ess from Mom, I would have let the pack respond last night, but it was quite late when my very long day finally ended. I am still trying to pry open the eyelids.

the magic sleigh said...

Woo Bricey! I didn't know about the dog food bag, pretty funny. I just goes to show that the female bitch is superior in all packs! Right Scampi?
-Kira the BeaWootiful and the little pushed down, dog thing under my paw.

Stella said...

I am sorry, this being a one dog family, I find all this back and forthing confusing to say the least.

Kisses,
Stella

The Army of Four said...

Well, you're secure in your masculinity because you're soooo masculine and soooo handsome and oh, I just loved it when you smacked me with your paws! Sigh.
A name is just a name! Or in my case, I Yam what I Yam.... because I'm my daddy's little sweet potato! :)
Love,
Ammy

Lorenza said...

Bricey-boy does not sound bad!
I like it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's was pretty funny. I'm not going to say anything at all. I have a manly name but my mom does girl it up by saying Stevie and Stevie Boy.

Steve

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Haroo Bricey

Woo remind me a lot of myself......my name is Prince (I already had that name when my Mom got me and it's not a very masculine one) but we all know that I'm the man of the house!

Everyone calls me Princey all the time and I like it! I think it means they are very fond of me:)

I sure am glad The Thundering herd and Phantom and Thunder aren't picking onme though!

Woo Woos
Princey

Pee Ess ~ I'm also known as Princey Poos, Main Man, Teddy Bear, The Prinstigator, Elvis (one of our friends calls me Princely thinks Princely sounds a bit like Presley)

Golden Samantha said...

HI Princess Eva and Brice,
I just found your blog through Khyra (I heart K.)and thought I'd bounce on over here and say hiya! I love your blog(s) - wish my mom could keep up with so many - she has problems with just mine - but then again, it IS all about me!
With Love and Licks,
xo Sammie