Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dad got a New Camera

First pictures(old camera) are when we got home for doggie daycare on Friday.





Dad used the new camera today. It has a seperate setting for pets, snow, starry nights etc.
This is one of Momma's new favorite pictures of Tasha.

Tasha is looking for the neighbor's dogs.

Eva always jumps up and down when she barks.

Watching Tasha dig in the snow

One of Tasha's favorite things to do

Momma is sharing her apple

And closing with a video
Belly rubs,
Tasha & Eva

6 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Cool pics! Glad you got a new camera, they are always so fun to figure out how to use them. I see you still have quite a bit of snow. Today and tomorrow will be in the mid 60's. All snow is long gone. But wait! They now tell us we might get snow this weekend!! Crazy midwest weather!!!!

Holly

The Husky in the Window said...

Great pictures! You'all are so beautiful. Did you get some apple?

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Army of Four said...

GREAT pictures! I love to stick my whole head in the snow, too. When we have it. Which we DO NOT right now. It's 70 here!!! :( Can I please come over to your house?
Love,
Ammy

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Yur daddy's new camera takes great pictures & movies! The snow in PGH has all melted, oh woos!
-Cosmos & Juneau-

Pippa said...

Hehe. Mistress has been so slow off the mark that by the time I came here there ARE PICCIES and a vid of you both. Happy Pippa.

Hmm. But I would not be sticking my snose in that stuff - it's not edible is it. Beautiful girls though. :)

Mistress has a camera with settings too. She can't use it though. Another of her rubbish failings.

Love Pippa

PS I still have a zillion treats left because the miseries don't give me them often enough. I wish I lived with you two. xx

Kapp pack said...

I love that pic of Eva jumping in the air!

Kisses, Sky boy