Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Ball

Hey all our furry pals, Eva here. Momma found this for us at Chuck & Don's Pet Food Outlet where she gets our kibble. Not only is it a ball but it has a great message. We thought this is a great expression of how we feel about all our blogging friends, be they pups, kitties or hamsters. We wish happiness to all during this holiday season!
Belly Rubs, Eva.
PS. The Momma has ordered some Paw Wax so that I don't slip and hurt myself on the new floor.
P.P.S. I was just listening to the Wheel of Weather with the Momma, and they said 4 - 8 inches of snow this weekend. I better not tell Tasha or she sit by the patio door waiting for it to start.

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

Wow, that's such a great ball! And I hope you all have a happy season too!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a pawsome ball. :)

~ Girl girl

Katherine and Pippa said...

I thought this was going to be another post about food and didn't know what to bark in case I offended anydog.

But as it's not, I think that is a really cool sentiment - although I am losing a lot of my fur at the moment. I am stil happy though.

Pippa

Peanut said...

Oh we want that ball. How neat. Good luck you get all the snow.

Lenny said...

Hey Tasha & Eva! Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad to meet you too and I'm glad you got my card. You are two beautiful pups!

Your friend, Lenny

Kodak the Eskie said...

Did you go to the new Chuck and Don's in Plymouth? They have lots of fun stuff. Please feel free to link us up to your page. I would be honored! Hope you can make it by Parker's Lake sometime, it is a wonderful place for walkies. Lots of squirrels to chase and bird to look at.
Hugs & licks, Clive

The Daily Echo said...

We like that ball! Snow...did you mention LOTS OF SNOW?? Perhaps we can have a playdate at your house??
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's a great message! And if you're as furry as me, you'll be very happy!

Steve