Friday, April 13, 2007

Starring Lake Dog Park

Dog park friends are goooood friends!

Hey all you pups (and Tia) out there! Tasha here. We saw dad take a people-going-away-bag out to the DUV this morning very early. I know what those bags mean. Either mom or dad are going away. We don't like it when a member of the pack has to go away. It turns out mom is going on a cruise to Key West and the Bahamas. I heard mom say its a work thing. Offer to take us with? NOOOO! Did dad get to go with? NOOOO! Oh, well, dad's here and that's enough for us. Mom took the camera with her but we have some pictures from our trip to the Starring Lake dog park on Thursday we thought you might enjoy.

When this park first opened last year A LOT of rabbits used to hang out in this building foundation. But not anymore!! I wonder why that might be???

This is another of the hills here. The park is very long but it gets narrower as it goes away from the dog gates. From this fence to the other side of this ravine is only about 50 or 60 yards. But what fun it is running up and down all the steep hills!

Eva wanted to include this picture of her drooling. She thought Wimsey might like it. What do you think of the ring of drool under her muzzle? What a slob, but that's a our European Princess for you. Belly Rubs to all,Tasha

8 comments:

Freda said...

Hey Ladies,

Well, there would be one twos one twos (one) bunny there if I were runnin' arounds that cooools park. Arf! Arf!

My mom used to go away a lots, too. For the first one twos one twos (three) years we were here she was ALWAYS goin' someplace. One twos one twos (one) year ago she told her company goodbyes. That was soo cooools! Dad told his company goodbyes almost one twos one twos (four) years ago. I don't think I'll ever bark my humans goodbyes. And who works in Key West and the Bahamas? Did she take any of those water clothes thingys? If she did, she's NOT WORKIN'!

This must reeeallys be the (one twos one twos) 13th cuz, I wanted to leave a bark earlier but lost your postin' for today. I sniffed it once but when I tried to return after checkin' some stuffs, it had disappeared. And my secretary has found out that usin' one twos one twos (two) different browsers while bloggin' does work outs. The (one twos one twos) 13th is heres.

Your link finally showed up in my Paw Pals. Cooools!
Wuufs!

Freda Ƨ

Khady Lynn said...

She's going away and NOT taking you with her? Well, that's deserves the cold furry shoulder!!!

I love your dog park! I can't wait till one day when I can come up there and play! It looks like so much fun, and I SURE LOVE to chase bunnies too!!

Holly

Sophie Brador said...

Bunny rabbits????!!!!!! They're hiding. They must be there. I'll find them! I like Eva's drooling photo .... very cute.

The Army of Four said...

Oh, what a nice park! I would love to go there and run and run and run and run. And chase those bunnies! And run some more!
Love,
Amber

Freda said...

Hey Tasha and Eva,

Thanks for signin' my photos guestbook. That's sooo cooools!

Wuufs!

Freda Ƨ

Charlie said...

That dog park sure looks like fun!!
- Charlie

Tadpole said...

What an awesome doggie park! And Eva is beautiful - drool or not. :-)

The Brat Pack said...

We wish we had a cool park like that around us where we could be free. You guys are lucky!!
The Brat Pack